We offer you a full day forgiveness course in Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria, Kimberley, Johannesburg and Stellenbosch. Develop gratitude with grace and change your life with a universal truth.
Forgiveness Course Content:
Registration and collection of information pack: Meet and Greet 7:15 am to 7:45 am – Water, Coffee and Tee available.
Find your seat: Starting Time: 08:00
2. Forgiveness & Health
3. Foundations of the course
4. Definitions of forgiveness and resentment
5. How to get the most from the course
6. What excuses will you make
7. Emotional release exercise
11:00 am – Focus Break – 20 min: Coffee and Tee available.
Start again at 11:20 am
8. Forgiveness is not condoning abuse
9. Resentment harms you
10. Visualize your pain
11. Forgiveness may not always be logical
12. Cost analyses part 1
13. Cost analyses part 2
14. Integration – Become what you believe
15. Forgiveness is a choice
13:00 pm – Lunch Break – 45 min: Lunch Options with Coffee and Tee available.
Start again at 13:45 pm
16. Blame & Criticism
17. Beliefs exercise
18. Core beliefs
19. Core needs exercise
20. About compassion
21. Compassion exercise 1
22. Compassion exercise 2
23. Our story
24. Visualize your freedom
16:00 pm – Focus Break – 20 min: Coffee and Tee available.
Start again at 16:20 pm
25. Forgiveness & your Divine connection
26. Divine perspective
27. Karma is your teacher
28. Appreciation exercise
29. Pray & Bless
30. Write a letter of forgiveness
32. How do I know if I have forgiven
33. Conclusions & Affirmations
Completion at 17:30 pm
You will learn this and much more. At the end of the course / workshop it is our aim that you leave with a complete sense of relief from the past and with simple yet effective techniques that will help you create a more positive mindset and a brighter future.
The course will include:
- Refreshments will be served.
- Lunch will be available for purchase from the restaurant
- Diet meal options are also available on menu
The cost for the course / workshop is R1200.00 per person that includes a bonus ticket. – You will also get a download link for reading material you need to do before the course / workshop start.